In some cases, the local date and time settings on your PC might cause login issues. Here is a quick explenation of how you can check and change date and time settings (for Window users).
1. Click on the clock located in your system tray
2. Choose "Change date and time settings..."
3. Choose "Change time zone..."
4. Please follow the instructions and choose your current time zone (For example, the time zone for India is GMT+5:30)
5. Click "OK"
6. Click again on "Change time zone" and make sure it shows the correct time zone
7. Try to login to the trading platform