How do I withdraw my funds?
To withdraw your funds:
- Login to your account.
- Click on 'Withdrawal' in the 'My Account' tab of the upper Menu bar.
- Fill-in the Withdrawal Request fields, and click on 'Continue'.
- The details of your Withdrawal Request will appear on a form. You are required to print the document, sign it and send it to iFOREX (you can use our secured 'Upload Document' system on the platform to send the signed document).
- Once the completed form is received, your funds will be returned to the credit card you used or to your bank account. Please note that the receipt of the requested withdrawal funds may take up to 28 working days, depending on the clearing solution you funded your account with.
- The withdrawal will be processed only if you fullfilled all the registration conditions, in particular the sending of the required identification documents and completion of the questionnaires.
- iFOREX refunds the money back to the card/s you initially deposited with.
- Any additional funds you withdraw (profits), will be wired back to a bank account of your choice that is in your name.
- Please note that charges of up to $20 may be applied and deducted from the withdrawals wired to your bank account.