Please note: Clearing your web browser's cache, cookies and history may remove data such as saved passwords, address bar predictions, shopping cart contents, etc.
While you should clear your web browser's cache, cookies and history periodically in order to prevent or resolve performance problems, you may want to record some of your saved information first.
Details about browser cache, cookies and history:
For desktop browsers, you can quickly open menus used to clear your cache, cookies and history. Simply ensure that the browser is open and then select and press Ctrl-Shift-Delete (Windows) or Command-Shift-Delete (Mac). If this doesn't work, follow the appropriate instructions below.
Note that if the instructions below don't exactly match what you see, you may need to update your web browser to the latest version.
* If you don't see instructions below for your specific version or browser, search your browser's ‘Help’ menu for ‘Clear cache’. If you're unsure what browser version you're using, go to the ‘Help’ menu or your browser's menu and select ’About [browser name]’. If you don't see the menu bar on Internet Explorer and Firefox, press Alt.
1. From the ‘Opera’ menu, select ‘Settings’, then ‘Privacy & Security’ and then ‘Clear browsing data’.
2. In the dialog box that opens, from the ‘Obliterate the following items from:’ dropdown menu, select ‘The beginning of time’.
3. Select the following:
‘Cookies and other site data’
‘Cached images and files’
4. Click ‘Clear browsing data’.
5. Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.